I may be a little late off the mark, but happy new year! My friends are calling 2013 “the year of change”, and it seems like that will apply to me as well.
Before I explain more, I want recap 2012:
(Check out previous year’s round ups here)
εїз – εїз – εїз
Although 2012 was quite a big year for me, I have a feeling 2013 will be even better. I turn 28 this year, I’m graduating with a Bachelor of Music in March, AND I’m getting married in 292 days! (Be prepared for DIY wedding ideas popping up in a little while as I slowly get things ready). I’m also using this time to change my personal style, which I may also show off from time to time. This has meant a giant clean-out of my old clothes – I already have 5 rubbish bags ready to go to the Salvation Army!
In the short term, things will remain the same – I have a couple of new crafts to show you, as well as a few new books I picked up over Christmas.
Thanks for sticking with me 🙂
- Do-It-Yourself In 2013 With These Crazy Projects (huffingtonpost.com)
- Crafty DIY Roundup for the New Year (coquette.blogs.com)
- It’s the Great New Years Giveaway! (my-imperfect-kitchen.com)
- Knit or Crochet Something Emerald (imaginemechanix.com)
- Crochet a Sweater You’ll Wear All Year (crochetme.com)
- Latest Project (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)