Finally some completed photos for you! I guess because its actually been cold enough to wear it out. I very much love this cardi, though I’m still not sure what to do about the buttons, and I haven’t blocked it yet… but its so pretty, I couldn’t wait! The colour is even more lovely in real life, and its super soft and snuggly.
See the work-in-progress details here.
Do you like it? Any thoughts on what I should do for buttons, or does it look ok without them? Let me know what you think!
- FO: my mysterious oceanic soul (ifandany.wordpress.com)
- On the Needles: Put a Yo on it Sweater (thestitcherati.com)
- in threes (thissuburbanlife.typepad.com)
- FO: Balaclava (musicalbutterfly.wordpress.com)
- FO: Sweater #8- Poppy (ellamadethat.wordpress.com)
- F/O Friday (twistedsticher.wordpress.com)